The Perivale Club is OPEN from Saturday 4th July
Thank you for your patience while we have been closed
Preparations are almost complete for welcoming you back on Saturday.
• Please sign in on your arrival, this will ensure we have a record for any eventuality.
• EVERYONE has to have a seat; you can no longer stand at the bar.
• Please respect social distancing at all times, there may be queues to order at the bar. Be patient.
• Please only order drinks from the designated spots at the bar, you will be called forward from the queue to order.
• There will be no moving of tables. You may choose to sit inside or stand outside.
• You do not have to wear masks, but you can if you choose.
• There have been several cleaning stations placed around the club, please use the antibacterial gel provided regularly.
• The floor plan has changed, we now have a one-way system and socially distanced tables.
• Only one way in and one way out. – Enter through the main entrance and exit through the doors in the back bar.
• Some tables have more seats than others, please be mindful of your group size when taking a seat.
• We ARE showing sport but at a background volume so please don’t ask for it to be increased.
• Toilets are one in one out or one table in one table out. There will be a wait to use the facilities.
• There can be no walking around the club, please remain seated at your table unless you are ordering at the bar or going to the toilet.
We have worked hard to keep all customers and staff safe.
There will be regular cleaning and sanitising of the bar and tables
Please respect these rules - stay safe and welcome back!
We look forward to seeing you all
The PRA Staff and Committee
We are a members club and welcome new members from any area.
Please click on the 'YOUR PRA' link at the top of this page for details
Function room for hire
Book our function room to celebrate your birthday, engagement, christening, or other special event. We have off street parking, and can help with catering requirements.
Low bar prices
Every hour is Happy Hour at the PRA.
Our prices are lower than any other pub or bar in the area.